Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR850 SATELLITE

bubilandia
Aspirant

RBR850 SATELLITE

Ciao Comunity,

ho installato un RBR850 in modalità AP (e va tutto bene); quando cerco di connettere il suo satellite questo non viene rilevato.

Se collego il satellite con cavo di rete allora viene visto ma collegandogli sopra device questi non prendono l'indirizzo IP .

premetto che il DHCP server è il mio route centrale; RBR850 è collegato NON tramite porta WLAN.

idee?

Message 1 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBR850 SATELLITE

In inglese per favore

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX (WiFi 6) products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Thank you.

Message 2 of 5
bubilandia
Aspirant

HI,

here in ENG version.

I 've a RBR850 device setup in AP mode (it works).

It's connected via eth to fritz modem ; fritz is the DHCP server.

I correctly get wifi connection from RBR850; problem is when I try to connect to BRS850 satellite.

What's the problem?

IF I try to connect rbs to rbr via wifi , satellite doesn't connect

IF I try to connect rbs to rbr via ethernet, satellite works but 2,4ghz wifi  didn't get the RBR info (it stuck on SSID ORBIT) and 5ghz wifi setup the correct ssid but it doesn't get the security (that result in "open" when rbr850 is on wpa2).

ideas?

Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX (WiFi 6) products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progress on this? 

@bubilandia wrote:

HI,

here in ENG version.

I 've a RBR850 device setup in AP mode (it works).

It's connected via eth to fritz modem ; fritz is the DHCP server.

I correctly get wifi connection from RBR850; problem is when I try to connect to BRS850 satellite.

What's the problem?

IF I try to connect rbs to rbr via wifi , satellite doesn't connect

IF I try to connect rbs to rbr via ethernet, satellite works but 2,4ghz wifi  didn't get the RBR info (it stuck on SSID ORBIT) and 5ghz wifi setup the correct ssid but it doesn't get the security (that result in "open" when rbr850 is on wpa2).

ideas?

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7