Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

CBR750 connection issues

VTR
Follower
Follower

CBR750 connection issues

We have a CBR750 with two satalites, Xfinity 500MB connection. I have the system pretty well tuned and get close to 400MB throughput on all of our PC and phones.  But, yeah always a but, for some reason we have a Surface Go that connects with no internet. I can connect to other networks with this Surface GO and have no issue. I have seen information about access control and such with recommendations on factory reset. Now that I have two network printers and 5 out of 6 computers working flawlessly I am not excited about doing a factory reset. I did look on the router and there are no computers blocked on Access Control. We have reset the Surface GO to factory settings.  Two of us work from home so bring down the system is very upsetting. We have limited cell service so it is a big pain to do the factory rest and then connect through my android phone. Need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: CBR750 connection issues

Try disabling AX mode on the CBR and see if the device will connect. Basic Tab/Wireless Settings.

You'll need to seek additional help and information from the Mfr of this device as well for there product. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7