Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can’t connect iPhone 13 pro to cbr40

LLJ
Star
Star

Can’t connect iPhone 13 pro to cbr40

I have a cbr40 and my iPhone won’t connect to it. Internet and Wi-Fi are working but I can’t get into the app to do anything. Tech is not a strength for me so maybe I’m missing something very simple. I’ve pushed the reset button, I’ve unplugged the unit from power then plugged it back in after several minutes. My only thought is to delete the app, download it again then see if I can get into it. I’ve read there are some issues with this so I’m hesitant to pull the trigger on this. Can anyone help me fix this. Many thanks…
Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: Can’t connect iPhone 13 pro to cbr40

Are you able to log in through the browser? 

When the app's having issues, that works for most. 

also, make sure on the apple that icloud relay and random mac/ip is disabled. I've seen that cause issues with the app

Message 2 of 5
LLJ
Star
Star

Thanks for your quick response. I’m a bit slow when it comes to this stuff… can you tell how to make sure on the apple that icloud relay and random mac/ip is disabled?

Thanks again…
Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progress on this? 

@LLJ wrote:
I have a cbr40 and my iPhone won’t connect to it. Internet and Wi-Fi are working but I can’t get into the app to do anything. Tech is not a strength for me so maybe I’m missing something very simple. I’ve pushed the reset button, I’ve unplugged the unit from power then plugged it back in after several minutes. My only thought is to delete the app, download it again then see if I can get into it. I’ve read there are some issues with this so I’m hesitant to pull the trigger on this. Can anyone help me fix this. Many thanks…

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7