Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Cant connect to orbilogin.net

SSV5000
Aspirant

Cant connect to orbilogin.net

For some reason today I can no longer login to my ORBI using orbilogin.net.

I have my ORBI set up in conjunction with my service providers modem and it has been working perfectly well for over a year now. My PC is connected via cable to the Orbi. I have internet but cant acess the orbi login page. I have the Orbi app on my mobile and its working perfectly well on that. 

I am using EDGE browser and have cleared the cookies and cache without any luck. I have also tried Chrome 

Any ideas? 

Message 1 of 3
SSV5000
Aspirant

For some reason I have to be loged in on my PC to have internet on my TVs. 

Without loging in the ORBI on the PC my TVs have nothing. The TVs are a wired connection 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

What model Orbi do you have? 

What FW is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

@SSV5000 wrote:

For some reason today I can no longer login to my ORBI using orbilogin.net.

I have my ORBI set up in conjunction with my service providers modem and it has been working perfectly well for over a year now. My PC is connected via cable to the Orbi. I have internet but cant acess the orbi login page. I have the Orbi app on my mobile and its working perfectly well on that. 

I am using EDGE browser and have cleared the cookies and cache without any luck. I have also tried Chrome 

Any ideas? 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7