Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

If you update the firmware, it is not compdate the firmware, it is not compatible with the product.

Heum
Follower

If you update the firmware, it is not compdate the firmware, it is not compatible with the product.

If you update the firmware, it is not compatible with the product. My product is Orbi RBK50 and I am using firmware V1.8.0.6. The configuration is RBK50 + RBS50 * 1EA RBW30 * 2EA is being used. In Admin mode, only Satellites 1Ea are displayed. Let me know how to fix it.

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: If you update the firmware, it is not compdate the firmware, it is not compatible with the produ

First download the following version of FW: https://www.netgear.com/support/product/RBK50.aspx#download

Version 2.0.0.74 and 

Version 2.2.1.210

For both router and satellite. 

While the satelite(s) are connected to the Orbi router, manually update the satellites first with the v20074 version. Once that has been applied, load the v20074 on to the Orbi router. Let the system come back online. 

Once the syetem is back online, load the v210 FW on to the satellite(s) first, then after, load on to the Orbi router. 

After than you should be up to date on the entire system. 

@Heum wrote:

If you update the firmware, it is not compatible with the product. My product is Orbi RBK50 and I am using firmware V1.8.0.6. The configuration is RBK50 + RBS50 * 1EA RBW30 * 2EA is being used. In Admin mode, only Satellites 1Ea are displayed. Let me know how to fix it.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7