Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBK53 United Kingdom compatibility

mf26uk
Aspirant

Orbi RBK53 United Kingdom compatibility

Hi there. I live in the U.K. and considering buying the Orbi RBK53 from the US but wondering if the voltage of the unit for sale there is designed to be compatible only for the voltage/power supply in the US. Also, are the supplied power cables/plugs only useable in the US? Thank you
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
SW_
Prodigy
Prodigy

Re: Orbi RBK53 United Kingdom compatibility

Just to clarify, the US Orbi power adapter will work for all regions, including the UK.  However, you'll need to get a separate wall plug or outlet adapter specific to UK.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6

All Replies
SW_
Prodigy
Prodigy

@mf26uk wrote:
Hi there. I live in the U.K. and considering buying the Orbi RBK53 from the US but wondering if the voltage of the unit for sale there is designed to be compatible only for the voltage/power supply in the US. Also, are the supplied power cables/plugs only useable in the US? Thank you

From Orbi user manual.

Power adapter:

• North America: 120V, 60 Hz, input

• UK, Australia: 240V, 50 Hz, input

• Europe: 230V, 50 Hz, input

All regions (output): 12V, 3.5A DC output

You need to get an adapter for UK.

Message 2 of 6
SW_
Prodigy
Prodigy

Just to clarify, the US Orbi power adapter will work for all regions, including the UK.  However, you'll need to get a separate wall plug or outlet adapter specific to UK.

Message 3 of 6
mf26uk
Aspirant

Thank you for your help, I appreciate that.
Message 4 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Pease post in the main Orbi forum next time for your model Orbi:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/bd-p/Orbi

Good Luck. 

@mf26uk wrote:

Message 5 of 6
mf26uk
Aspirant

🤘
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements