Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

cbr40 connect to wireless printer Epson workforce 845

johmarien1
Aspirant

cbr40 connect to wireless printer Epson workforce 845

Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: cbr40 connect to wireless printer Epson workforce 845

the CBR doesn't connect to the epson. The epson connects to the CBR. Did you follow epsons manual, install guide, troubleshooting? 

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-845/s/SPT_C11CB92201

Message 2 of 5
johmarien1
Aspirant

Model: CBR40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 3 of 5
johmarien1
Aspirant

To respond to reply that the workforce845 connects to the router. Yes I entered all correct info into printer per epson web site 5 or six times w/ same result. Ran network check security key / password check failed they are correct  ip adress unchecked / detailed ip setup check unchecked. The printer generates a pin code which it says to enter into the computer within two minutes. were would you enter that pincode. also ran Microsoft check and all is correct. printer is default . I'm not a techy. could it be ip address ? 

Message 4 of 5
plemans
Guru

If its just the epson not connecting, I'd contact epson for help setting it up. they'll be the experts on the best way to connect their product to a home network. 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7