Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

2.1.2.10 and mobile apps...

Dd852
Luminary

2.1.2.10 and mobile apps...

Just a small point - when orbi is updated to 2.1.2.10 neither of the (poor anyway) ios apps (orbi or genie) works at all if the iphone is attached to the satellite and not the main router. both report my not being attached to the orbi network when i am. Going to a browser and entering the direct ip address of orbi works, but orbilogin.com does not. 

Other than that, so far the new beta is working very well for me. fast and stable, 

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 4
Mikey94025
Hero

Re: 2.1.2.10 and mobile apps...

@Dd852 wrote:

Just a small point - when orbi is updated to 2.1.2.10 neither of the (poor anyway) ios apps (orbi or genie) works at all if the iphone is attached to the satellite and not the main router. both report my not being attached to the orbi network when i am. Going to a browser and entering the direct ip address of orbi works, but orbilogin.com does not.  

This is not my experience with the Beta V2.1.2.10 -- It's working correctly and "http://orbilogin.net" in a browser on my laptop connected to a satellite works correctly.  You should be using "orbilogin.net" not "orbilogin.com", if that's the problem.

Message 2 of 4
Dd852
Luminary

Hi and sorry I wasn’t clear. Orbilogin (net and con) works from desktop. For some reason they aren’t now working from iOS browser and neither are the mobile apps. Direct JP address does work so not a big deal.
Message 3 of 4
Dd852
Luminary

Actually I take it all back. Deleting and reinstalling fixed the mobile app. Must have been a cache issue
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7