Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: 2FA Authentication is using the wrong email address-Cannot login to Netgear account

TheFutureMe
Aspirant

2FA Authentication is using the wrong email address-Cannot login to Netgear account

For 2 weeks, I have been trying to fix the email address to which the 2FA authentication code is sent, but for some reason, customer care cannot figure out how to do it. I have 6 support cases on this, and NO ONE seems to be able to do anything. Has anyone else had this problem? 

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: 2FA Authentication is using the wrong email address-Cannot login to Netgear account

Please contact a Forum moderator to see if they can help you out. 

@Blanca_O 

Message 2 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @TheFutureMe

Please DM me the support case number. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 3 of 6
TheFutureMe
Aspirant

Hi again Blanca,

I am getting the impression Netgear is not interested in resolving this. It's been several days since I opened this contact, and no resolution has been provided. Are you able to check and see if anyone is looking at this? Is there someone I can talk to directly to sit on the phone and resolve this more quickly? I cannot believe it's taken so much time and effort for something so simple as changing an email address!

Message 4 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Please send @Blanca_O a direct message by clicking on her user name and then selecting send private message. 

Message 5 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @TheFutureMe

I sent you a private message. Checking on the support case, our customer care advocate had provided you an update. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7