Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

400 Bad Request This server does not support the operation requested by your client.

Not applicable

400 Bad Request This server does not support the operation requested by your client.

When attempting to change the password (passphrase in Netgear speak), I receive the "400 Bad Request" message found in the subject of this discussion (image below).

Netgear.JPG

All I did was simply log into the router, click on Wireless (within BASIC tab) and attempt to change the password (image below). It's definitely of length between the requisite 8-63 characters, and I've attempted this multiple times with the same "400 Bad Request" outcome each time.

Netgear2.JPG

Has anyone else encountered this problem and (hopefully!) discovered a solution? Thank you in advance for any insights and/or assistance you can provide!! 

Model: R6300v2|AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit router
Message 1 of 4
Not applicable

Re: 400 Bad Request This server does not support the operation requested by your client.

I'm not sure why my images didn't show up. They looked fine when I uploaded them, but they aren't visible in my discussion post. Smiley Surprised

Message 2 of 4
Mikey94025
Hero

Re: 400 Bad Request This server does not support the operation requested by your client.

@ wrote:

When attempting to change the password (passphrase in Netgear speak), I receive the "400 Bad Request" message found in the subject of this discussion (image below).

Netgear.JPG

All I did was simply log into the router, click on Wireless (within BASIC tab) and attempt to change the password (image below). It's definitely of length between the requisite 8-63 characters, and I've attempted this multiple times with the same "400 Bad Request" outcome each time.

Sometimes the username/password authentication times out breaking admin website inner controls.  Did you try again starting from http://orbilogin.com?  And if that doesn't work, also try a different browser on your PC/phone.

Message 3 of 4
Not applicable

@Mikey94025: Thank you very much for these suggestions. I will follow your guidance and will report back what transpires.

Thank you again! 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7