Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

404 error and other websites won't open.

cmdrTron
Tutor

404 error and other websites won't open.

I have tried to find other posts with this issue and there are a few but none seem to answer or help me solve my issue. I have checked to see my orbi is upto date with the lates firm ware and it is. some websites either won't load at all or will load but some parts of the page won't load. also some websites i just get error 404 or a specific log in request. I have new fibre optic internet hooked up in my house and all these issue go away when i use the wifi from that router. I can't turn off the wifi from it because i have some wifi light swithces that wont' run off the orbi for some reason. there has to be some setting that i just can't seem to find to fix this. can anyone here help me out? thanks.

T.

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: 404 error and other websites won't open.

Message 4 of 6

All Replies
eljarviso
Luminary

If you are using the ISP router as your firewall you can always try switching your Orbi over to run as in AP mode. This is how I run mine.
Message 2 of 6
cmdrTron
Tutor

how do i set it to AP mode? i looked in my settings and can't find it on the orbi app.

Message 3 of 6
plemans
Guru

Message 4 of 6
cmdrTron
Tutor

Thank you very much for the help. solved my problem.

Message 5 of 6
plemans
Guru

Glad to hear it!
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7