Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

4G LTE WiFi Orbi Router Model LBR20 LTE Connection failure

Myynnix
Aspirant

4G LTE WiFi Orbi Router Model LBR20 LTE Connection failure

i tried instal Orbi for 2 days and it always stop here. Can anyone help.

our ISP provider have APN = internet, no password. I call today to Telia and their helpdesk could not helpme either. I tried via Android and Ios APP and Cat6 Ethernet all with same results.
083B214E-2F8F-4418-AD80-5758393896F2.jpeg2115746A-4A6E-4933-8A07-8085B5C365B5.jpeg

Message 1 of 6
vajim
Master

Re: 4G LTE WiFi Orbi Router Model LBR20 LTE Connection failure

need more info

what is your modem?

Message 2 of 6
Myynnix
Aspirant

Message 3 of 6
Myynnix
Aspirant

I hope you see my 2 pictures in installation process where it stops. "Check LTE Status" Is goind on and on for 30 seconds and then FAILED TO CONNETCT put APN etc.. manually. Done this many many times but nothing help. Same SIM NANO works find in my IPad so there Is no problem in Sim card.

Message 4 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi LTE product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi LTE and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-LTE/bd-p/en-home-orbi-lte

Good Luck.

Message 5 of 6
Myynnix
Aspirant

Thank you, I have easy fix for this. I will return it to dealer and I get my money back so no worries. I continue with my Asus product untill I find something else.

it Is sad because I think Orbi can be great product, but with these issues for 2 days and even ISP Provider Expert cant hivenen any help. They sell it, but that all.

greetings from winter Finland anyways

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7