Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC3000 RBK50 to Iphone 6Plus

Retired_Member
Not applicable

AC3000 RBK50 to Iphone 6Plus

Replaced my old router with the AC3000 (Costco) last night.  For the most part things went well.  After changing the SSID and password to the previous network info, most devices connected while some (AirTV) required a router power off/on along with forget network.

This morning I noticed my Iphone (6Plus) was not connected.  Tried all the nornal steps (find network and enter password) and it would not connect.  Didn't have time to stay with it.

It sounds like I may need to do what I did with the SlingTV device and power the router off/on and tell the phone to forget the network (which I already did) and re-enter the password.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks!

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 2
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: AC3000 RBK50 to Iphone 6Plus

Looks like my Iphone and the Orbi system just needed some time to get to know one another.  Tonight when I got home (phone was with me today) as soon as I walked it it must have connected.  My wife's phone (Iphone 6) was already connected.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7