AX600 (RBR850/RBS850) - Wifi dropping
I just boght the AX6000 (RBR850/RBS850). My ISP's (Bell) combo router / modem works in bridge mode. 1 Gbps (download / upload).
House: 3 levels.
- Basement: ISP Router / Modem and Orbi Router (RBR850)
- 1 Level: Nothing installed.
- 2 Level: Orbi satellite (RBS850). This one is connected via an Ethernet cable to the Orbi Router.
So, Ethernet connection on the Orbi router and Orbi satellite are fine. I receive the maximum speed.
- Wi-fi is dropping all the time on the cellphones
- Wi-fi coverage is not good
- Bedroom speed (5 meters): 50-150 Mbps
- Close to the orbi satellite on wifi:
- Macbook pro : 400-550 Mbps (connected on 5G)
- Huawei P20 pro: 350 Mbps - 400Mbps (connected on 5G)
I already tried/read multiple solutions in the forum with no successful results. Wifi keeps jumping all the time.
Thanks for any ideas or solution.
Solved! Go to Solution.