Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Access control page always shows one deviced blocked

fortunate4ever
Initiate

A have same issue. I'm using latest fw.
Message 26 of 28
RJG69
Guide

I've seen the anomoly you speak of with the page being all jacked up, but it resolves itself if you log out and back into your netgear account......I have moved my phone (Samsung Galxy S5) around the house from the router to each individual satellite, and checked it's staus as I moved it....without fail, it will always appear normal when under the router's domain, but it always appears as the blocked version when connecting through either of the 2 satellites. It is never actually blocked, so I've forced myself to stop fretting about it, until another firmware version becomes available. I somehow think this has something to do with the order in which a firmware update occurs...I cannot remember exactly what I read, but it was something along the lines of updating the satellites first or updating the router first...either way, I think that when I do a firmware update automatically, it does this process in the wrong order for everything to be ok...If I still have this issue after the next firmware update, I'm going to do a factory reset to see if it disappears afterwards.

Message 27 of 28
ThePathfinder
Apprentice

Not fixed - I have firmware version 1.4.0.34

Capture.JPG

This is NOT a wired device

Message 28 of 28
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 27 replies
  • 25 kudos