Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Access page failure aftor clicking away the Circle page on Admin console (Orbilogin.com)

Duh666
Follower

Access page failure aftor clicking away the Circle page on Admin console (Orbilogin.com)

Hi, when I access the www.orbilogin.com page I get a popup message "Enable Smart Parental Controls on Your Router". I do not want/need this so I click the popup away (cross, right hand corner).

After that I get error message 400 Bad Request (page is 222.orbilogin.com/apply.cgi?/index.htm timestamp=

Any suggestions how to resolve?

Screenshots are attached.

Also to Netgear - Pls stop putting these advertisements in this page! This page is for systems management when things are breaking down - in my case intermittent deterioration of Wifi performance and strange behavior. I am not happy with Orbi at all! Pls improve.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Access page failure aftor clicking away the Circle page on Admin console (Orbilogin.com)

Please post about this in the Circle app forum:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle
Good Luck

Message 2 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Access page failure aftor clicking away the Circle page on Admin console (Orbilogin.com)

@Duh666 wrote:

Hi, when I access the www.orbilogin.com page I get a popup message "Enable Smart Parental Controls on Your Router". I do not want/need this so I click the popup away (cross, right hand corner).

After that I get error message 400 Bad Request (page is 222.orbilogin.com/apply.cgi?/index.htm timestamp=

You are amazingly calm. (I would be throwing things.)  I have the same firmware version (2.5.1.16) and do not experience this pop-up.

Could you please humor me and try an experiment:

Rather than browse to "www.orbilogin.com", please try two difference URL's:

And, for completeness, try https://orbilogin,net

Was this Orbi configured using the web interface or with the Orbi "app"?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7