Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Accessing the Orbi Router

D0ntb3stup1d
Aspirant

Accessing the Orbi Router

I need to access the router setup. I changed the settings from router to AP for the wifi and as soon as I did that the main router couldn't connect to the internet anymore (computer still connects to the wifi but no internet access and the router has the amber light above it) my question is how do I access the settings so I can get the router to connect to the internet again? I tried hooking up to the Ethernet and it did nothing
Message 1 of 5
Streak2
Master

Now that your existing router is handling IP addresses you must access your current routers gui and dhcp server client list, find what ip address the orbi router has and use that address to access the orbi router , you can do the same to access the orbi sat by typing in its allocated ip address.

Message 2 of 5
D0ntb3stup1d
Aspirant

Im Sorry, but could you explain how to do that? im pretty novice at computer and IT situations

Message 3 of 5
Streak2
Master

Who is your ISP and what's the model number of the router into which the Arlo base is plugged?
Message 4 of 5
st_shaw
Master

@D0ntb3stup1d wrote:

Im Sorry, but could you explain how to do that? im pretty novice at computer and IT situations

You can also use a paperclip to factory reset the router and start over.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7