Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Admin vs admin

dwpenn
Star

Admin vs admin

When I access the ORBI from my PC as 192.168.1.1 it opens with a pre-filled in sign-on User Name. The problem is the pte-filled name "admin" (the one that actually opens the file) appears as "Admin".

Am I going to have to change  the case on the letter  "a" manually as long as I own this product?

I can change it manually and successfully login, but the regular and advanced tools in the application only have a section that allows for PASSWORD change. Besides fixing the mixed case to  lower case to make it work what if I wanted to actually use a real pronoun name?  I don't see where I had a chance to name it, and I don't see wwhere Netgear allows me a chance to revise it.

Model: RBK22| Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Admin vs admin

clear your browser cache, exit the browser the re-open the broswer and type in the new correct "admin" and pw. the browser should ask you if you want to save the log in information. Try different browsers to test. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7