Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

After Orbi factory reset, Disney Circle app "Can't connect to Circle"

monroema
Follower

After Orbi factory reset, Disney Circle app "Can't connect to Circle"

After Orbi factory reset, Disney Circle app "Can't connect to Circle".  Unfortunatley I did not backup Circle settings prior to Orbi factory reset.  I have attempted to turn Circle off on Orbi, reboot and then re-enable Circle. 

When I view a profile in the Android app I see a message at the bottom which stated "Not connected to Circle!" with a button to RECONNECT.  When I click that button is show "connecting...".  Then there appears a "Connections" button on the bottom.  When I click that button I get the message  "Can't connect to Circle".

Any insights or suggestions would be appreciated.  

Thanks!

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: After Orbi factory reset, Disney Circle app "Can't connect to Circle"

You might contact Circle support and ask for additional help with this:

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/circle.aspx

Message 2 of 3
ekhalil
Master

Re: After Orbi factory reset, Disney Circle app "Can't connect to Circle"

@monroema wrote:

After Orbi factory reset, Disney Circle app "Can't connect to Circle".  Unfortunatley I did not backup Circle settings prior to Orbi factory reset.  I have attempted to turn Circle off on Orbi, reboot and then re-enable Circle. 

When I view a profile in the Android app I see a message at the bottom which stated "Not connected to Circle!" with a button to RECONNECT.  When I click that button is show "connecting...".  Then there appears a "Connections" button on the bottom.  When I click that button I get the message  "Can't connect to Circle".

Any insights or suggestions would be appreciated.  

Thanks!

That's the way Circle works! Every time you do a factory reset for Orbi you will need to reconfigure Circle from scratch. It seems that there is a certain Circle "ID" in Orbi that is cleared when you do a factory reset.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7