Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Any plans to reconcile the client Device types between Orbi web interface and Orbi App?

Any plans to reconcile the client Device types between Orbi web interface and Orbi App?

Not the most important feature in the grand scheme of things I suppose but some client device types listed in the iOS App are not available in the Orbi web interface and as a result, any changes made in the app are not permanent.  One example is editing the client and selecting AV Receiver for client type in the app.  The web interface does not have this type so of course the change will not be permanent in the App.  I'm not sure how many differences exist between the two but this is one of them.

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS40| Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi (Add-on Satellite)
Message 1 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Any plans to reconcile the client Device types between Orbi web interface and Orbi App?

Message 2 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @papachungo13

This is a great suggestion for this feature to be added to the Orbi web interface as you will want to post this over in the idea exchange.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Idea-Exchange-For-Home/idb-p/idea-exchange-for-home

Regards,

Christian

Message 3 of 5

Thanks @FURRYe38 and @Christian_R

I posted it as suggested

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Good Luck.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7