Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Anyone have a US Based Customer/Tech support contact??????

ChrisR2019
Aspirant

Anyone have a US Based Customer/Tech support contact??????

Been dealing with my Orbi system failing through multiple RMAs cant get to anyone on the phone that can help. Currently sitting on waiting for anyone who has the technical scope (no supervisors available) for 30 min now and havent even started debugging the latest issues.

This will likely be getting pushed back through a calim with AMEX here shortly. 

DOES ANYONE HAVE A US BASED CONTACT?????

Message 1 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Anyone have a US Based Customer/Tech support contact??????

I presume you have already opened a ticket here:

https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/registration/login.aspx

@Blanca_O 

What is the problem your having? Please describe the problem and give some details, maybe we can help here...

Message 2 of 6
ChrisR2019
Aspirant

Was having issues with my sattelite which they replaced and the new unit out of the box wouldnt stay connected and it was crashing the network. Did a full reset and now it will stay connected but wont recognize a hardwire back haul.

Any ideas?

Furthermore I know I can get info here point is the orbi system is a premium price and its insane I can not speak to a supervisor on my second round of RMAs 

Message 3 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

What Firmware is currently loaded?

What is the Mfr and model# of the ethernet switch if one is in the configuration.

Disable Daisy Chain on the RBR first. 

For wired back haul:
Set up IP address reservations for each satellite and devices on the router as you add them to the router. The satellites need to be set up via wireless first. Then connect 1 satellite at a time to the ethernet LAN cable. Wait 5 minutes and the top led on the satellite should turn on BLUE. Set up an IP address reservation for the 1st satellite. Continue to do the same thing for the 2nd satellite. Then follow up with your devices. Be sure your using good quality lan cables. CAT6 is recommended. Swap cables for testing. 

Message 4 of 6
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @ChrisR2019

Please PM me the case number or RMA number. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Let us know how it goes...

@ChrisR2019 wrote:

Was having issues with my sattelite which they replaced and the new unit out of the box wouldnt stay connected and it was crashing the network. Did a full reset and now it will stay connected but wont recognize a hardwire back haul.

Any ideas?

Furthermore I know I can get info here point is the orbi system is a premium price and its insane I can not speak to a supervisor on my second round of RMAs 

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7