Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Anyone have luck returning Orbi to Costco outside their standard return policy?

lowepg
Apprentice

Anyone have luck returning Orbi to Costco outside their standard return policy?

Mine is a year old....

i think these fall under their electronics return policy- which is 90-days.

Im going to make the case that they are currently defective....

Anyone else gone this route?

Message 1 of 3
lowepg
Apprentice

Re: Anyone have luck returning Orbi to Costco outside their standard return policy?

Btw, was considering actually adding ANOTHER (3rd or 4th) satelite, then realized, for the total cost, and give the quality issues, this is crazy.

I'm now researching how much work might be required to go with a rocksolid router and HARDWIRE 2-3 access points (like ubiquity). Even if i havr to pay some handyman to pull a few wires, it will still probabyl come out close the cost of this Obri "system". And, then I'd have a real mesh setup with bulletproof hardware.

Message 2 of 3
tagteam
Virtuoso

lowepg wrote:

i think these fall under their electronics return policy- which is 90-days.

Actually, they do not. In fact, a user posted here (months and months ago) that Costco accepted their Orbi return, which had been purchased more than 6 months previously.

I (now) also am aware of 2 neighbors who returned routers (one was a cable modem/router) to Costco after they had owned them for a ridiculously long period of time. The "electronics return policy" does not appear to apply to the likes of routers, modems, etc.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7