Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Attached Devices Alternate Listing

swrtwdrv
Apprentice

Attached Devices Alternate Listing

On the BASIC Home page, selecting Attached Devices provides a list of Connected Satellites and Connected Devices.  Occasionaly when I change a name of a device, I get an alternate listing that I find more informative.  It shows the devices connected for the Orbi Router and each of the Satellites.  This should be an alternate format.  It is missing identifying numbers for each satellite tho.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Attached Devices Alternate Listing

Hello swrtwdrv

This is a great suggestion for for the idea exchange board so other members can upvote the idea.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Idea-Exchange-For-Home/idb-p/idea-exchange-for-home

DarrenM

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello swrtwdrv

This is a great suggestion for for the idea exchange board so other members can upvote the idea.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Idea-Exchange-For-Home/idb-p/idea-exchange-for-home

DarrenM

Message 2 of 4
swrtwdrv
Apprentice

I'll work up something.  Since my posting I have found other postings on nearly the same topic including "Connected devices with 1.3.0.12", 2016-10-23 10:18 AM by th3w01f; "Connected Devices dispaying differentlly since update to V1.3.0.12", 2016-10-23 00:47 PM by Namdnas; and "Improvements needed in attached devices listing", 2016-12-03 09:05 AM by wilderw.

Message 3 of 4
swrtwdrv
Apprentice

I have found a consistant way to display the alternate listing.

Click on any device name to get edit device screen.  Click in device name box as if you were going to change it.  Press <enter> instead of clicking on apply button.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7