Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Attached Devices count on Home Page of Orbilogin does not match details of attached device list.

alanfca
Guide

Attached Devices count on Home Page of Orbilogin does not match details of attached device list.

My home page summary of attached devices counts 25 devices + 1 Satellite but the attached devices detail page shows 28 devices including satellite.  Why is this different??

Devices Home Page.png

Attached Devices Detail.png

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 3

Re: Attached Devices count on Home Page of Orbilogin does not match details of attached device list.

hi

its a known issue on the current firmware , new released fw should address the issue , just fyi the sat its self is not currently counted in the home page number

pete

Message 2 of 3
GadgetGuy
Apprentice

Happening to me too. But I'm here just to mention that I'm impressed with your list.
I will share it with my wife and kids that complain that I have way too many devices. 🙂
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7