Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Attached Devices list is empty

SadisticMedic
Aspirant

Attached Devices list is empty

I recently updated my network to version .34 and now my Attached Devices list is empty. Basic Home screen says 0 devices connected. Attached Devices list only shows the Satallite. Access Control gives me a blank screen. Advanced-Security-Access Control gives me a blank screen. Advanced-Administration-Attached Devices only lists the satallite.

I'm at a loss becuse I know there are numerous devices connected including the computer I am typing this on. Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone have any suggestions? I know it was working in the previous iteration of the firmware, but this is the first time I've needed to use the list since the update.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 4
tucsontico
Virtuoso

Re: Attached Devices list is empty

Did you reboot the router after the firmware update? If not, try that and be very patient. I recall it took an inordanately long time (10 minutes +!) for the router to display attached devicees. Also try typing in "orbilogin.net" in your browser to get another view of the devices.

Message 2 of 4
SadisticMedic
Aspirant

Thank you for your response. Yes, the router has rebooted several times since the update.

The .net pages show no devices either.

I used a LAN scanner, Fing, highly recommended, and it shows 25 devices including the router and satallite.
Message 3 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello sadisticMedic

You may need to factory reset the router.

DarrenM

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7