Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Blocked URL

Androw
Aspirant

Blocked URL

I am trying unsuccessfully trying to unblock a URL that the security app automatically blocks on my computer.   I click on unblock on the Orbi app and I get a message that the URL is successfully unblocked but when ever I try to access the site it blocks it.

Model: RBS40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Add-on Satellite
Message 1 of 4
Mstrbig
Master

Re: Blocked URL

@Androw wrote:

I am trying unsuccessfully trying to unblock a URL that the security app automatically blocks on my computer.   I click on unblock on the Orbi app and I get a message that the URL is successfully unblocked but when ever I try to access the site it blocks it.

The Orbi may not be the only thing blocking the website. What Virus protection are you using and what are your settings? Some browsers have built in protection. Chrome for instance safe browsing can give false positives.

Message 2 of 4
Androw
Aspirant

I know its the Orbi because everytime I access the site I get a message on my Orbi app on my phone that my computer tried to accessa dangerous URL.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 4
Mstrbig
Master

@Androw wrote:

I know its the Orbi because everytime I access the site I get a message on my Orbi app on my phone that my computer tried to accessa dangerous URL.

Do you have Armor running? If so turn it off, as it is too aggressive.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7