Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Business Insider Reviews Orbi Voice - Great WiFi Performance, Speeds, Coverage and more!

Dustin_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Business Insider Reviews Orbi Voice - Great WiFi Performance, Speeds, Coverage and more!

Orbi Voice.jpg

“If you have a large home and appreciate smart capabilities, I strongly recommend purchasing the Orbi Voice.”

Coming from a household that requires fast and dependable Internet, James Brains from Business Insider was able to test out the Orbi Voice for a couple of months to see how well it fit his needs. Overall, he was happy with the performance he was getting from his Orbi Voice Mesh WiFi System, getting coverage throughout his home without any dropped connections, all while having multiple devices with high bandwidth demands running at the same time. Aside from Orbi Voice’s WiFi performance and coverage, James goes on to praise the inclusion of the smart speaker satellite that’s Amazon Alexa enabled and Harman Kardon powered.

To read James’ full review and to see why he strongly recommends the Orbi Voice, visit:

https://www.businessinsider.com/netgear-orbi-voice-mesh-router-system-review

Message 1 of 4
canonprinter
Aspirant

Business Insider Reviews Orbi Voice - Great WiFi Performance, Speeds, Coverage

Yes, you are exactly right. I totally agree with you that the orbi voice has very great quality. I visit your website and read the features of orbi voice. I liked it. 

Model: A6210|AC1200 High Gain WiFi USB Adapter
Message 2 of 4
Gino20
Initiate

Re: Business Insider Reviews Orbi Voice - Great WiFi Performance, Speeds, Coverage and more!

Yeah mate..Orbi voice has quality that can easily attract customers.....Really love this quality of voice and service.Me too jsut love it 

Message 3 of 4
Gino20
Initiate

Re: Business Insider Reviews Orbi Voice - Great WiFi Performance, Speeds, Coverage and more!

I would also love to add one point..Though it is attractive,it is underrated which is very much unfortunate www.mybkexperience.com

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7