Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can not contact support

Richardyoung
Follower

Can not contact support

Hi I have just brought this Orbi and it won’t work with either the net gear modem i ordered with it or my bt home hub 6. It just never connects to the internet.

The main issue is the lack of support I want to keep the product but the support page just says invalid serial number and I can’t find any phone numbers to help support me with my new purchase. Honestly if I can’t get help then I have no choice but to send it back to anazon and slate it in reviews because it’s not easy in the slightest and the support has been disgusting. I can’t belive there’s not a live chat or phone number or anything.
Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Can not contact support

Modem Combo Units:
Couple of options,
1. Configure the modem for transparent bridge mode. Then use the Orbi router in router mode.
2. If you can't bridge the modem, disable ALL wifi radios on the modem, configure the modems DMZ for the IP address the Orbi router gets from the modem. Then you can use the Orbi router in Router mode.
3. Or disable all wifi radios on the modem and connect the Orbi router to the modem, LAN to LAN and configure AP mode on the Orbi router.

@DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7