Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Can't access orbi settings via website or app.

NamBot3000
Aspirant

Can't access orbi settings via website or app.

So I rearranged my network the other night. I ended up putting the orbi in AP mode, and plugging it into my router (an AT&T provided PACE 5268AC). Now I can't access the orbi settings. If I try to use Orbilogin.com I just get the page that says I'm not connected to the orbis network. The Orbi app also says Orbi network not found. However, I am on the orbi network and the wifi/internet seems to be working just fine.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thanks for any help.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DukeSilver
Star

You have a few options.

1) Login to your PACE 5268AC  and locate the IP address assigned to the RBR50 by the router.  Use that IP address in your browser to open the Orbi settings UI.  I find it helpful to statically assign the IP addresses for the RBR50 and RBS50 in my router's configuration

2) Try routerlogin.net

3) See previous posts regarding this issue

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DukeSilver
Star

You have a few options.

1) Login to your PACE 5268AC  and locate the IP address assigned to the RBR50 by the router.  Use that IP address in your browser to open the Orbi settings UI.  I find it helpful to statically assign the IP addresses for the RBR50 and RBS50 in my router's configuration

2) Try routerlogin.net

3) See previous posts regarding this issue

Message 2 of 3
NamBot3000
Aspirant

This works perfectly. Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7