Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot Enable Auto Update Firmware

user9350293
Aspirant

Cannot Enable Auto Update Firmware

I have upgraded to the latest firmwares for my router and satellite, however I still cannot enable auto firmware update feature. Can some please let me know how I can enable it? The radio buttons are disabled and are defaulting to disabled, so there must be something else I need to enable to unlock the buttons?

Message 1 of 5
Mstrbig
Master

Re: Cannot Enable Auto Update Firmware

@user9350293 wrote:

I have upgraded to the latest firmwares for my router and satellite, however I still cannot enable auto firmware update feature. Can some please let me know how I can enable it? The radio buttons are disabled and are defaulting to disabled, so there must be something else I need to enable to unlock the buttons?

You may have to factory reset, as sometimes it is necessary after a firmware update, if there are issues.

Message 2 of 5
Mikey94025
Hero

@user9350293 wrote:

Where are you trying to enable automatic firmware update?  Is this in the app or the admin website (http://orbilogin.com)?  Perhaps attach a picture of what you're seeing.  I thought there was no clear way to disable automatic update of Orbi.

Message 3 of 5
user9350293
Aspirant

Attached is screenshot of the advanced -> administration -> firmware updates ... the radio button for enable is disabled

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this over in the Orbi Pro forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Pro-WiFi-for-Small-Business/bd-p/en-business-orbi-pro

Thank you,. 

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7