Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Cannot access Orbi Admin homepage

mlbrady30
Aspirant

Cannot access Orbi Admin homepage

I have been trying to log onto my Orbi Router Admin Page. I have a pop up for the Netgear Armor trial that will not go away. Clicking on the "x" in the upper right or the "never remind me again" button does nothing.  I have an RBR50/RBS50 system running firmware V2.7.2.102.  I have cleared my browser and restarted but no change. I can log on as the admin, but then get stuck.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

What browser are you using? Try Edge, FF or Opera.

Be sure to clear out all browser caches before entering the router web page. 

Message 2 of 6
CrimpOn
Guru

When I updated an Orbi to 2.7.2.102, that annoying Armor popup came coming up, and that almost impossible to read link to "Never mention this again" did work for me.  (I don't remember it being a button, but then I don't remember yesterday's lunch.)

Message 3 of 6
mlbrady30
Aspirant

Thanks,  

So far i have tried, Edge, Chrome and Firefox - each with the same results. I cannot get rid of the "pop-up"

Message 4 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

This after a factory reset? I saw this same popup but was able to close it. 

What OS are you on? Wndows 10? Do you have a different PC, Pad or Mac by chance? 

Message 5 of 6
vajim
Master

@mlbrady30 wrote:

Thanks,  

So far i have tried, Edge, Chrome and Firefox - each with the same results. I cannot get rid of the "pop-up"

cache?

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7