Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot connect Orbi satellite

rkr3orbi
Aspirant

Re: Cannot connect Orbi satellite

@FURRYe38 wrote:

Are you looking at the top of the satellite after you set it and seeing the top led flash WHITE, then pulsate WHITE Slowly? If not, then it's possible the satellite is bad and needs to be replaced.

No, that's the thing, it flashes white continuously, ON-OFF -- never goes into pulsating mode. (I know the difference; the main router did the flash-then-pulsate).

Message 26 of 27
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Cannot connect Orbi satellite

Possible that the satellite is bad and needs to be replaced if it's not getting to the pulsating WHITE mode. I would contact NG support and ask for help on this.

@Blanca_O

@rkr3orbi wrote:

@FURRYe38 wrote:

Are you looking at the top of the satellite after you set it and seeing the top led flash WHITE, then pulsate WHITE Slowly? If not, then it's possible the satellite is bad and needs to be replaced.

No, that's the thing, it flashes white continuously, ON-OFF -- never goes into pulsating mode. (I know the difference; the main router did the flash-then-pulsate).

Message 27 of 27
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7