Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot log into Admin page on RBR40

Docmarker
Aspirant

Cannot log into Admin page on RBR40

Hi,

I cannot log into my admin page. I get to the security questions and I do not have the answer to one of them. "First netgear product purchased'? I have tried multiple on/offs, used the app, reset the router, etc. Got on line and some orbi website wanted money to fix it and protect it. Stopped right there. Any suggestions? All of this started as I was using a Trend home network program on my MacBook and it showed me that there are items using the WIFI that I do not own.

Thanks!

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Cannot log into Admin page on RBR40

Wire connect a PC to the router and factory reset the router using the back push pin button. Press the button for 15 seconds then release. Power OFF the ISP modem for 30 seconds than back on. Wait for the WHITE led to slowly pulsate on top of the RBR, then log in to orbilogin.com using a web browser and walk thru the setup wizard. This time write down all important information for safe keeping later on.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Wire connect a PC to the router and factory reset the router using the back push pin button. Press the button for 15 seconds then release. Power OFF the ISP modem for 30 seconds than back on. Wait for the WHITE led to slowly pulsate on top of the RBR, then log in to orbilogin.com using a web browser and walk thru the setup wizard. This time write down all important information for safe keeping later on.

Message 2 of 4
Docmarker
Aspirant

This worked. Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Enjoy. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors