Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Canon MG3670 cannot find wifi SSID on my Orbi RBR50v2

PSIU
Guide

Canon MG3670 cannot find wifi SSID on my Orbi RBR50v2

I'm using a Canon MG3670 inkjet printer and i just bought a new Orbi RBR50 version 2. I tried to search for my Orbi wifi SSID but couldn't find my SSID. Can someone help pleaes?

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
PSIU
Guide

Re: Canon MG3670 cannot find wifi SSID on my Orbi RBR50v2

Thank you so much for the advise. I have changed to channel 1 and my Canon printer can now able to detect the router. I have setup my printer and able to print. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5

All Replies
ekhalil
Master

The Canon MG3670 printer spports only 2.4 GHz band. It must be that the channel you're using in Orbi is not supported in the printer.

Which channel do you currently use in Orbi? Please try to change to a lower channel and try again.

Message 2 of 5
PSIU
Guide

Thank you so much for the advise. I have changed to channel 1 and my Canon printer can now able to detect the router. I have setup my printer and able to print. 

Message 3 of 5
panin_s
Aspirant

Can confirm that changing 2.4 GHz channel to 1 did solve the problem where MG3670 could see but not successfully connected to the SSID. My other IoT devices (Tuya) also become connectable when changing the radio channel to 1.

Message 4 of 5
ekhalil
Master

Glad that this has helped.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements