Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Charge my credit card twice for same order. I’ve opened 5 tickets to get refund and a month+ later

coachfarley
Aspirant

Charge my credit card twice for same order. I’ve opened 5 tickets to get refund and a month+ later

My credit card was charged $89.99 for “premium support” on July 31, then charged the same amount again on August 3. I’ve called and opened 5 tickets to get a refund for the double charge. I’ve been hung up on multiple times despite being kind, respectful and simply seeking a solution. They refuse to let me speak with a supervisor. I’ve been told a supervisor will call me back within 3 hours, but that also did not happen. This is such bad customer service and no escalation point. How do I get the money back that was never authorized to be charged - it’s a double charge? This is unbelievable that a company treats a “premium customer” like this. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Message 1 of 5
Mstrbig
Master

Re: Charge my credit card twice for same order. I’ve opened 5 tickets to get refund and a month+ lat

@coachfarley wrote:
My credit card was charged $89.99 for “premium support” on July 31, then charged the same amount again on August 3. I’ve called and opened 5 tickets to get a refund for the double charge. I’ve been hung up on multiple times despite being kind, respectful and simply seeking a solution. They refuse to let me speak with a supervisor. I’ve been told a supervisor will call me back within 3 hours, but that also did not happen. This is such bad customer service and no escalation point. How do I get the money back that was never authorized to be charged - it’s a double charge? This is unbelievable that a company treats a “premium customer” like this. PLEASE HELP!!!!

This wouln't be an Orbi support issue. I would call your credit card company and dispute the charge.

Message 2 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Charge my credit card twice for same order. I’ve opened 5 tickets to get refund and a month+ lat

@ChristineT 

@coachfarley wrote:

Message 3 of 5
coachfarley
Aspirant

What kind of company treats their “premium clients” like this? This is the most ridiculous customer service I’ve ever experienced. This is a Netgear issue so I fully expect Netgear to resolve the matter.
Message 4 of 5
Mstrbig
Master

@coachfarley wrote:
What kind of company treats their “premium clients” like this? This is the most ridiculous customer service I’ve ever experienced. This is a Netgear issue so I fully expect Netgear to resolve the matter.

This problem seems to happen when paying through the app or online and accidentally hitting the mouse twice.

You can spin your wheels and waste your time waiting for Netgear to resolve it. Or you can contact your credit card company and they will immediately correct it. 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7