Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle Subscription Broken

SteinbeckDJ
Aspirant

Circle Subscription Broken

Hello, 

I've had an Orbi and one sattellite router runinng in my home for 4 months now. I purchased the premium subscription to Circle when I setup, and paid fo the yearly subscription. Last night I noticed the premium features were not showing in the circle application on my phone. I read through the community posts and followed insturctions to check the routers had the latest firmware, which they did. I rebooted the routers and phone, which still showed the premium features were missing. 

I then followed the steps to unsubscribe from the subscription via the Google Play Store, and re-subscirbe via the Circle application which I had re-installed on the phone for a fresh start. 

I have now been charged for a second yearly subscription - I can see the charge in my bank account, and while the profiles i have for my network are restored in the application, it still does not show the premium features that I have now paid twice for.

I don't see a clear way to get the additional subscription refunded or restore the premium features that I should have. Appreciate any guidance anyone can offer.

Thanks!

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
SteinbeckDJ
Aspirant

Re: Circle Subscription Broken

Update, I found the 'request refund' link via Google play store just after posting this. 

Playstore now shows a single subscription, which is the original purchase, however I still do not have the premium features I paid for in the application.

Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 3 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello SteinbeckDJ,

Our engineering team is aware and working with Circle on an issue with Premium Features being unavailable. We currently do not have an ETA on a fix. Please follow this link for further updates. 

https://support.meetcircle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001393971--SERVICE-INCIDENT-5-30-2020-Circle-on-...

Thank you for understanding,

Christian

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7