Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Circle freezes Orbi

UrbietOrbi
Aspirant

Circle freezes Orbi

This issue was supposed to be resolved in August 2018, but we are still experiencing internet connectivity issues while running Circle on the Orbi. Firmware is up to date (2.2.1.210). I love the Orbi and I love Circle, but the combination is driving me nuts. I do not like to pay a monthly fee for something that is not working properly....
Message 1 of 4
LycanChief
Star

Maybe related to the firmware .210, downgrade and I guess is going to work perfectly!

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 2 of 4
UrbietOrbi
Aspirant

Thanks! I downgraded the firmware and will give it a try. I'll update if it worked.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Try a Manual FW load:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/Firmware-2-2-1-210-released-as-of-10-3-18/m-p/1647303/highligh...

@UrbietOrbi wrote:
This issue was supposed to be resolved in August 2018, but we are still experiencing internet connectivity issues while running Circle on the Orbi. Firmware is up to date (2.2.1.210). I love the Orbi and I love Circle, but the combination is driving me nuts. I do not like to pay a monthly fee for something that is not working properly....

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7