Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Complaint About Customer Service

BCronkhite
Follower

Complaint About Customer Service

I ordered a RBS20 (satellite) on December 30, 2019 from the Netgear Store. They promised a delivery date  of January 2, 2020 with their FREE two day shipping. When the product was delayed by a week so I called to cancel (20+ minute call), but then was asked to hold off until they could investigate. I received the wrong product RBR20 (router) on January 6, 2020. When I called to tell them they sent me the wrong product it was over 40 minutes on the phone to get an RMA to return the wrong broduct, since they apparently had to re-register the wrong product serial number into their system before they could create an RMA. I sent the product back on January 6th with the RMA number. They received the product on January 9th and I received confrimation on January 10th. On January 17th I called in to ask why my refund had not been processed (after re-routing my call this call was over 20 minutes) only for them to say that I should be expecting it in a few days, since sometimes it takes up to 7 days. On January 22, 2020 I called in again to ask where is my refund... They passed me around to 2 different people only to tell me I should call another number, another 22 minutes wasted. I again called the other number  and after 24 minutes they still don't undertsand that I ordered a satellite and received a router instead. The representative told me once I return the satellite (remember I ordered a satellite and received a router) I will get credit. I explained that I returned a router, he said he sees that, but cannot credit my credit card until the satellite is returned. I asked him to show me where I ordered a router and explained again... After 5 calls they still don't undertsand that I ordered a satellite and received a router (and returned a router) I was told to give them 24-48 hours to review the case again. 

Will this never get resolved?

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Complaint About Customer Service

Please contact one of the forum moderators to help you out. Theres nothing we can do here in the forums.

@Blanca_O 

Message 2 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @BCronkhite

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

We'd like to help with getting your case on track. Please send me a private message by clicking this link and provide the support case number. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 3 of 4
dhoplus2
Guide

My friend, I'd suggest going through your credit card company. They are likely to get a much faster response and you may actually get your money returned but other then that, I feel your pain. I'm still trying to resolve an issue that started the middle of December and despite 6 or 7 calls I'm still looking at another one at least to get this all resolved.  Hope you get your money soon, it's the insult on top of the injury of dealing with the original problem.  

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7