Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Connected devices not showing

greg28601
Initiate

Connected devices not showing

I have 2 devices that were showing up on the ORBI network but have disappeared. Both items are working. One is a Moen smart valve and I called the company and they show that the device is linked with a strong signal. I have operated the valve from the app and it is linked and functioning. Does anyone know why a device wouldn't show up in the active list? I have updated to the latest firmware so that isn't the issue.

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
vajim
Master

@greg28601 wrote:

I have 2 devices that were showing up on the ORBI network but have disappeared. Both items are working. One is a Moen smart valve and I called the company and they show that the device is linked with a strong signal. I have operated the valve from the app and it is linked and functioning. Does anyone know why a device wouldn't show up in the active list? I have updated to the latest firmware so that isn't the issue.

I've seen the same thing.  Can't really say it's due to the firmware for I have probably an older version.   

I noticed this about a week ago.  First I rebooted my whole system, modem, router, and sats.  This fixed it for a few days and now it's back.  What's weird is it will say one of my sats is disconnected yet when I look at the list of devices, it shows devices that are connected via a disconnected sat...??

BTW...I check all of this using the PC login.

Message 2 of 4
cookiekaikai
Aspirant

@greg28601 wrote:

Same issue, always happens after the latest firmware update.  I don't understand why Orbi can't make this work well.

Message 3 of 4
vajim
Master

I don't think it's tied to a firmware update.  Mine hasn't been updated recently and my device list is not correct 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7