Antworten

Connectieprobleem

maikvds
Follower

Connectieprobleem

Hallo,

Wij hebben thuis een RBR50 systeem gelinkt aan de Ziggo router. Ik heb voor dit systeem twee weken terug een RBS20 aangeschaft. Ik game graag en maak dus gebruik van bekabelde verbinding van de RBS20. Sinds ik de RBS20 heb valt de verbinding elke 15/20 minuten heel even weg. Het icoontje rechtsonderin gaat dan ook tijdelijk van monitor met kabel naar wereldbol met kruisje. Hiervoor gebruikte ik een powerline van TPlink rechtstreeks in de ziggo router, zonder enige problemen. De eigenaar van het RBR50 systeem beweert dat dit een probleem van ziggo van buiten af is, maar daar heb ik een hard hoofd in. Weet iemand of het aan mijn orbi satteliet ligt, en zo ja, wat kan ik eraan doen. 

Alvast bedankt,

Met vriendelijke groet.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Nachricht 1 von 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Connectieprobleem

In het Engels alstublieft

Nachricht 2 von 4
Mstrbig
Master

@maikvds wrote:

Hello

We have an RBR50 system linked to the Ziggo router at home. I bought an RBS20 for this system two weeks ago. I like to play and therefore use wired connection of the RBS20. Since I got the RBS20, the connection has been falling away every 15/20 minutes. The icon in the lower right goes temporarily from monitor with cable to globe with cross. For this I used a powerline from TPlink directly into the ziggo router, without any problems. The owner of the RBR50 system claims that this is a problem of ziggo from the outside, but I have a hard head in that. Does anyone know if it's my orbi satellite, and if so, what can I do about it?

Thank you in advance,

Sincerely.

Which model Ziggo router do you have?

Doers the RBR50 perform as it should and you have good speeds?

To understand better are you running the RBS20 wired or wireless and connecting the PC wired to the RBS20?

Nachricht 3 von 4
DamianM
NETGEAR Moderator

Dear Customer, 

You have contacted the German-speaking NETGEAR Community.

We are able to support you only in this particular language. If you decide to contact us in German, please rewrite your question and/or describe your issue/problem so everybody can understand and participate if they want.

Kind Regards,
DamianM
NETGEAR Community

Nachricht 4 von 4
Diskussionsstatistiken
  • 3 Antworten
  • 859 Aufrufe
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 in Unterhaltung