Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Connessione cablata Amplificatore e Diffusore a sistema Orbi WiFi

soniczip
Aspirant

Connessione cablata Amplificatore e Diffusore a sistema Orbi WiFi

Salve. E' possibile collegare con cavo un sistema WiFi Orbi [ad esempio RBK23 AC2200] con un amplificatore stereo integrato [ad esempio il mio Cmbridge CXA60] e i suoi relativi diffusori [ad esempio la mia coppia System Audio Mantra 10]? Grazie.

Message 1 of 9

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Connessione cablata Amplificatore e Diffusore a sistema Orbi WiFi

I have a SX-1050 RCVR. The best way to connect older non digital equipement to wifi anything would be to find you a RCA to WiFi or BlueTooth adapter or Transmitter. 

@soniczip wrote:

Hi, sorry, I used the wrong example. The stereo amplifier I would like to connect to the Orbi is an old Pioneer Sa-7300 and the speakers are directly connected to it. This would be the set-up for a second room.

The Cambridge amplifier is in the main room and it's already connected to my iMac with a m2tech hiface two interface converter.

So, the real question is "can I connect an OLD stereo amplifier to the Orbi WiFi system"?

Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 9

All Replies
ekhalil
Master

Cambridge CXA60 is a stereo amplifier. Does it have a LAN port or wifi interface? 

Do the speakers connect wirelessly to the aplifier? Do they connect using Wifi or proprietary radio? Do the speakers have LAN ports?

Message 2 of 9
soniczip
Aspirant

Hi, sorry, I used the wrong example. The stereo amplifier I would like to connect to the Orbi is an old Pioneer Sa-7300 and the speakers are directly connected to it. This would be the set-up for a second room.

The Cambridge amplifier is in the main room and it's already connected to my iMac with a m2tech hiface two interface converter.

So, the real question is "can I connect an OLD stereo amplifier to the Orbi WiFi system"?

Thank you.

Message 3 of 9
ekhalil
Master

@soniczip wrote:

Yes, why not? Does the aplifier has a LAN port ot wifi interface? But why would you need to connect it to Orbi, what would you get out of that?

Message 4 of 9
soniczip
Aspirant

The amplifief doesn't have a LAN port or WiFi interface because it's made in the 1970s! Smiley Happy

I want to connect it to the Orbi so that I can listen to music in the second room as well while i play it via Itunes in my iMac (first room).

Message 5 of 9
ekhalil
Master

@soniczip wrote:

The amplifief doesn't have a LAN port or WiFi interface because it's made in the 1970s! Smiley Happy

Then sorry, I don't know a way to connect it to Orbi 🙂

Message 6 of 9
FURRYe38
Guru

I have a SX-1050 RCVR. The best way to connect older non digital equipement to wifi anything would be to find you a RCA to WiFi or BlueTooth adapter or Transmitter. 

@soniczip wrote:

Thank you.

Message 7 of 9
soniczip
Aspirant

Thank you. This is very helpful!

Message 8 of 9
FURRYe38
Guru

Hope you find something that works. 

Enjoy.