Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Costco $50 off sale soon on the 3-pack!

jojo2go
Apprentice

Costco $50 off sale soon on the 3-pack!

Just saw today that Costco will have a sale on the 3-pack ($50 off), Item #1113503.  The price will be reduced from $499.99 to $449.99.  What a great deal for a router and two satellites.  Sale starts 1/22/17 thru 2/4/17.   A great opportunity if you are considering the Orbi.  And if you just bought your 3-pack Orbi at Costco for $500, don't fret.  They have a 2-week price adjusment policy to match the sales price and refund the difference.  If you will be outside the two weeks, they may still let you do it.  Ask very nicely and smile a lot!  Costco has the best return policies of any store and work with their customers.  You wont find this great low price anywhere else on Orbi!  BTW, I don't work for Costco (although I love that store).... just giving a heads up to those considering to purchase.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 7
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Costco $50 off sale soon on the 3-pack!

Hello Jojo2go

Thanks for sharing that info.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 7
WayneFChin
Aspirant

I bought 3-pack from Costco in early December, 2015, with my Costco Citi Card that offers a price protection plan for 60 days after purchase (Citi Price Rewind.) I plan to apply for a rebate of $50 through the program when Costco's sale begins for the 3-pack. 

Message 3 of 7
djc6
Luminary

I purchased Orbi 3-pack at Costco 11/4/2016 for $500 - they refunded me $50 with zero hassle while there today!

Message 4 of 7
jojo2go
Apprentice

Excellent!  Glad I could help people save some money!

Message 5 of 7
RonV42
Luminary

I got my $50 back today at Costco. 

Message 6 of 7
jojo2go
Apprentice

That is a lot of Costco hot dogs and churros!

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7