Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cujo and Orbi

Odymann
Guide

Cujo and Orbi

Hi,
I would like to know want is the best way to have all my IP address to be the same on my network with Cujo installed. I tried carious setting and turn on/off the DHCP and Cujo like create a separate IP. It says "Device network overlaps the router-cujo network." What does it mean? Thanks.
Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Cujo and Orbi

Cujo is a fireall appliance device. Seems to have it's own DHCP server. With the Orbi router, it has a DHCP server as well. 

You either need to bridge the Cujo appliance and disable his DHCP server or use the Orbi router in AP mode and connect it to the Cujo appliance and let it be your main DHCP server. 

@Odymannwrote:
Hi,
I would like to know want is the best way to have all my IP address to be the same on my network with Cujo installed. I tried carious setting and turn on/off the DHCP and Cujo like create a separate IP. It says "Device network overlaps the router-cujo network." What does it mean? Thanks.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7