Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Customer Support

sckatl
Aspirant

Customer Support

Where can online chat?  I am suppose to have 90 day support.

Model: EX3700|AC750 WiFi Range Extender Essentials Edition
Message 1 of 6
plemans
Guru

https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/registration/login.aspx

Setup an account (if you haven't already) and then register your device. Once its registered you can go through "my support" and follow the prompts to contact netgear. 

Message 2 of 6
Rebi
Aspirant

I tried this; didn’t work:  says my phone support ended sept 4 2019 so only community support available for me. What?? Where can I find customer service phone number?

Message 3 of 6
plemans
Guru

So you're going:

my support (on the left)-->Contact support-->Get Help on my netgear product-->(Selecting your support device that is registered) Select device and hit next-->I cannot find and anwser to my problem, I'd like to contact support--> follow prompts from there. 

Message 4 of 6
sckatl
Aspirant

Case#41345526

netgear website problem.

i am trying to get to online chat but it says my complimentary support expired 2019-07-27.  The support page will not provide access to online chat.  How can I get to online chat?

Model: EX3700|AC750 WiFi Range Extender Essentials Edition
Message 5 of 6
sckatl
Aspirant

It appears there is a bug in the Netgear website that prevents you from having access to phone or live chat even though your 90 days of support is valid.  I have the phone number for support but live support is horrible!! After my second horrible experience with Live Support, I contact Amazon to return hardware.  I just bought, and returned my last Netgear product.  The customer support program hassles is not worth my time.  

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7