Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Daikin Wifi

SpikeB
Initiate

Daikin Wifi

I am trying to connect a Daikin WLAN adapter through my Orbi mesh but for some reason my Orbi is not being found. Seeing as all of my neighbour's WiFi routers show up, I guess the error is somewhere in my Orbi set up.

Any ideas.
Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
SpikeB
Initiate

Re: Daikin Wifi

Brilliant, thank you very much, got there in the end.

I'd already tried using Channel 11 but with no joy so I thought it was something else. I don't know if that's peculiar to my set up though because I moved out to 6 and it's working perfectly.

Thanks again.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

What FW is currently loaded?

What channels are you using? Auto? Try setting manual channel 1, 6 or 11 on 2.4Ghz and any unused channel on 5Ghz.

Do other devices connect to the Orbi? If so, then this particular adapter maybe the problem. 

Try this, Temporarily disable WPA security settings on the Orbi then try to see if the adapter sees and connects to the Orbi. If so, try setting WPA and TPIK and test. Then try WPA2 and AES only. 

Ensure the adapters drivers are up to date.

Message 2 of 5
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

@SpikeB

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information FURRYe38 provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 3 of 5
SpikeB
Initiate

Brilliant, thank you very much, got there in the end.

I'd already tried using Channel 11 but with no joy so I thought it was something else. I don't know if that's peculiar to my set up though because I moved out to 6 and it's working perfectly.

Thanks again.
Message 4 of 5
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

@SpikeB

Thank you for the update. Glad to know that it's working now. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7