Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Deregister Orbi router

NotFel
Initiate

Deregister Orbi router

@Christian_R@ChristineT or @DexterJB Please I need help with deregistering my router RBR50 so that another user can sign in.

Thanks,

Felicia

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @NotFel

Please DM me your email address and device serial number. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 4
jkaterenchuk
Aspirant

Bianca

Might you help me also?  I purchased two refurbished ORBI routers and I cannot register them because they were already registered by someone else.  I emailed Netgear support several days ago asking them to advise me on how to fix the issue but I have not received a reply.

Message 3 of 4
thecherub88
Aspirant

Hello,

Can you please deregister my Orbi also so that I can set up fresh?

As background, I have asked Netgear Support several times to change the email address and phone number associated with my Two-Step Verification and even though they say they have, it is clear when I login on the app, it is still asking for my old email/phone as aTwo-Step Verification (which I no longer have access to).  Since this problem cannot be solved, it seems easiest that I dereigster the Orbi and register.

Could you please help.  We are having wifi issues in the house and need to get into the app in order to trouble shoot properly.

Many thanks,

Linda

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7