Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Disney Circle activation sms

Shady_Hamilton
Aspirant

Disney Circle activation sms

Dear All, 

I have a two folds problem with my Circle app on my Orbi RBK50

I activated Circle on my Orbi and downloaded the app, everything was working fine.

the problem started when i wanted to activate preminum version, i purchased it but nothing changed in the app. i tried to purchase it again several times but it always tell me that it is already purchased and active. but i still can't access the premium features, only the basic ones.

the second problem started when i uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again thinking that might solve the problem, when i installed it again, i could not activate Circle at all, it is asking me for the pin code (which I don't have) and when i try the SMS option to send me the pin code, i get nothing. so now i am stuck and I can't work with circle at all.

can somebody help please.

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Shady_Hamilton
Aspirant

Re: Disney Circle activation sms

I have a solution that might work with others, I spent around 1 hour calling the NetGear support (I live in Dubai) and the only solution they came up with is to reset the whole router. of course you can't backup/restore because you will recreate the problem.

I tried emailing back Disney Circle support (who are the ones who refered me to NG support) and eventually they provided me with the passcode stored at their servers, which worked with me and opened the app Smiley Happy

Half the problem solved, now i need to figure out how to enable the premium features.

I hope this will help some people.

cheers,

Shady 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 2 of 4
Shady_Hamilton
Aspirant

I have a solution that might work with others, I spent around 1 hour calling the NetGear support (I live in Dubai) and the only solution they came up with is to reset the whole router. of course you can't backup/restore because you will recreate the problem.

I tried emailing back Disney Circle support (who are the ones who refered me to NG support) and eventually they provided me with the passcode stored at their servers, which worked with me and opened the app Smiley Happy

Half the problem solved, now i need to figure out how to enable the premium features.

I hope this will help some people.

cheers,

Shady 

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Thanks for posting this info. Hope it helps others...

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7