Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Does Circle on Orbi Home Mesh WiFi System (RBK33) retain settings even when powering off nightly

debv
Follower

Does Circle on Orbi Home Mesh WiFi System (RBK33) retain settings even when powering off nightly

Does  Circle on Orbi Home Mesh WiFi System (RBK33) retain settings even when powering off nightly? 

We power our entire network off nightly and found whe trying another parental control hardware (UnGlue), the settings had to be reset and devices reconnected daily every time we turned off the router at night.

Can someone in sales or support please verify that the Orbi with Circle Premium features will seamlessly restart every day when I restart our cable modem and the Orbi router?

Purchased the product, but not going to bother setting it up if this scenario is not supported.

Message 1 of 2
DavidShawP
Star

Re: Does Circle on Orbi Home Mesh WiFi System (RBK33) retain settings even when powering off nightl

I don't use the premium version, but all the settings in the free version survive reboots.  I have 4 kids, and 7 groups with different access settings, and it all survives reboots.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7