Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Download Links for RBK13 "Installation Guide" and "User Manual" Come Back with "Access Denied"

Annoyed_Walrus
Aspirant

Download Links for RBK13 "Installation Guide" and "User Manual" Come Back with "Access Denied"

Hi Folks,

I just got an RBK13 setup this morning and was having setup issues, so I attempted to download all the documentation, but when I go to this page...

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/RBK13.aspx#docs

... and click on the links below to download the Installation Guide and User Manual, I get an "Access Denied" message.

https://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/RBK13/RBK13_QSG_EN.pdf

https://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/RBK12/RBK12_13_14_UM_EN.pdf

I'm looking to download these because I had been getting the "Orbi Not Found" message on the app and wanted to troubleshoot & research for myself before asking for help on forums. The issue finally resolved itself after going through the motions and checking everything (but not needing to actually change anything) three times. So, third time was a charm, but I have no idea why and I still want to have the Installation Guide and User Manual.

I clicked on the "Start Chat" from the support page to ask if I could have these emailed to me, but after multiple minutes I wasn't connected to anyone. I didn't start a ticket, as not having the manuals is not a technical problem with the equipment.

So, what's the best way to obtain these?

FWIW, "RBK13," "RBR10," and "RBS10" don't show up as options for the "Model (Recommended - Helps the community give the best answers)" block, thus I couldn't make an entry for that.

Thanks,
Annoyed Walrus

Message 1 of 6
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Download Links for RBK13 "Installation Guide" and "User Manual" Come Back wi

Funny, the documentation links work for me.

Have you tried clearing browser cache or using a different browser?

You are correct that Netgear has neglected to update the pull down product list for years. Despite numerous requests, it appears that this is not a high (enough) priority to assign some intern to this task.

Message 2 of 6
plemans
Guru

Re: Download Links for RBK13 "Installation Guide" and "User Manual" Come Back wi

Message 3 of 6
Annoyed_Walrus
Aspirant

Yes, I cleared the cache and used two different browsers (Firefox and Chrome).

Message 4 of 6
Annoyed_Walrus
Aspirant

I appreciate the direct links, but note I posted those very links in my original post, so it wasn't a case of my having the wrong links.

Message 5 of 6
Annoyed_Walrus
Aspirant

Well, it looks as if the links are working now -- for both Firefox and Chrome.

Thanks for the replies, Y'all -- it looks as if it was an issue with the website's server(s).

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7