Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ethernet Backhaul shows satellite disconnected 2.1.1.16

vcdx71
Star

Ethernet Backhaul shows satellite disconnected 2.1.1.16

So just upgraded to 2.1.1.16, moving in the right direction. CPU usage is down and devices are starting to show up again. One issue that doesn't seem to be resolved is a wired Satelite either shows up as disconnected, or as a regular device in the device list now. Logging into the satelite I can see connected devices so I know it's working. Performed a sync on the Satelite and it didn't help.

satelites.pngsatebh.png

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 2
vcdx71
Star

Re: Ethernet Backhaul shows satellite disconnected 2.1.1.16

Crossing my fingers, but this looks to be working now. I unplugged the cable and pushed the sync button. This made the satelite come back as connected and also showed the status as wired (?!?!, whatever) I then plugged the cable back in. At this point both satelites showed as disconnected, waited about 3 minutes and they are both now showing connected. Hopefully it's all good now.. and just FYI I'm in router mode.

Weird thing now is wired satelite either shows no icon or the generic network icon.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

goodsat.png

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7